[The Physica programs] are fantastic works of art. Other users
here are rapidly abandoning their favorite plotting and
curve-fitting programs to use these programs. I am using these
programs daily and have saved myself a lot of time.
- M. P., Radiological Science Division, Massachusetts General
Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
We have been using [Physica] for almost a year now and have found
this package to be an extremely versatile and useful tool ... Besides
the straightforward data manipulation and plotting capabilities some
of our engineers have found novel uses for this system such as engine
geometry plotting and enhancement for reports and proposals,
parametric generation of meshes for fluid dynamics calculations and
manipulation of transient test data which is almost akin to
spreadsheet work which is done in the business world. The various
drivers available for many popular graphics devices have been most
useful in enabling us to transfer plots and graphics between various
packages for documentation that previously were incommunicado. I
feel that as a commercial package this product would have a lot to
offer to the general scientific user due to its versatility, ease
of use, good documentation and high quality.
- P. S., Project Manager, Engineering Computer Applications,
Pratt & Whitney Canada, Inc., Missassauga, Ontario
We use it quite a bit here at the station even though [other
packages] are also available. The reason is that it offers so much
more control over the details. No matter how much users begin by
protesting that they want only something quick and dirty, they always
end by asking you to refine the final product in ways that are always
difficult and sometimes impossible to accomplish with most
- J. W., Agriculture Canada Research Station, Summerland, B.C.
It looks like this is just what we wanted.
- D. S., Nuclear Studies, Cornell University
Recently several scientists from the Texas Accelerator Center ...
found out about your graphics package and were very impressed.
- E. W., Computer System Administrator, Texas Accelerator Center,
The Woodlands, Texas, U.S.A.
After we had installed [your software] here on the main
computer of the University of Basel it has been used regularly and with great
satisfaction. I have to tell you that it is really the best plot software I
have seen so far and most of our users agree with that statement!
Congratulations for your work!!
- W. K., University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
[Physica] has been extremely important in my research.
- E. G., Department of Physics, Florida International
the users are very enthusiastic about it all and make
extensive use of it
- J. P., National Accelerator Centre, South Africa
we are impressed ... and are using it extensively
- W. C., Naval Weapons Support Center, Indiana, U.S.A.
remarkable user friendliness as well [as a] capacity
to handle almost anything a physicist might want to do
- S. N., Los Alamos National Laboratory, New Mexico, U.S.A.
when they asked for the features I desired in such a
package, I just rattled off the features of [Physica]
- R. J., Los Alamos National Laboratory, New Mexico, U.S.A.
I ... was impressed by the capability and scope of
- R. E., Communications Security Establishment,
Thank you for this outstanding package of software.
- G. T., Physics Department, Washington State University
Many of us at York are very appreciative of the software we have received
- D. S., Department of Earth and Atmospheric Science,
the software will meet many of our needs
- J. D., Vice-President Advanced Scientific Computing Ltd.,
impressed by its functionality and documentation ... we, the graphics
group of the Computing Centre, would like to give it a broader attention and
support [at] our university.
- H. R., Director, Computing Centre, Eindhoven University
of Technology, The Netherlands
[Physica] has been found to be very useful by all of our
- S. M., Brain Imaging Centre, Montreal Neurological Institute
and Hospital, Montreal, Quebec
[Physica is] getting extensive use here from senior physics
undergrads, and nearly everyone in our research group. They are very powerful
and useful tools.
- E. M., Department of Physics, University of Regina